- Item part number: DFH-0051_250Grams
- ASIN: B01NB0ASK5
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 February 2017
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,041 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Dry Fruit Hub Chia Seeds - Pack of 250 Grams
|Sale:||350.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||149.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of dietary fiber and are therefore beneficial for digestive health. Dietary fiber also help maintain blood sugar levels and in promoting bowel regularity.
- Chia seeds contain antioxidants that assist in skin's repair systems and help prevent further damages.
- Help lower blood pressure, regulate cholesterol, and alleviate problems related to inflammation. Therefore, chia seed consumption helps promote heart health.
- Being rich in fiber and alpha-linolenic acid, chia seeds help treat diabetes.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers. Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any ayurvedic treatment without consulting a doctor
This product is non-returnable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There is no better place to buy chia seeds online than Dry Fruit Hub. Our experts make sure to deliver the freshest and nutritious chia seeds according to your convenience. These seeds when they are roasted are tasty and can be used to prepare a variety of food items. So order chia seeds online and make sure everyone in your family is happy and healthy.
You can use chia seeds as your topping option. Furthermore, they can be used for preparing pudding, muffins, bread, and much more.
You can store chia seeds for several months provided you use the right methods. Ideally, you need to keep these seeds in a plastic storage container or glass with a tight-fitting lid. Make sure you keep them in a cool and dry place.