- Item Weight: 408 g
- Item part number: 17000
- ASIN: B00CS1HH14
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 May 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (473 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 145.00 Delivery charge
Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar, 3 X 100g
|You Save:||15.00 (8%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Extra 5% coupon is available only on Subscribe & Save purchase option.
Save an extra 5%To use this coupon, choose Subscribe & Save purchase option. Details
Save an extra 5% on the first delivery of this subscription.
Saving an extra 5%Your Discount Coupon will be applied to the first delivery of this subscription. Details
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Dove Beauty Bar doesn't dry skin like regular soap can
- Œ moisturizing cream and gentle cleansers help retain skin's moisture
- Leaves skin softer, smoother and more glowing
- No1 Brand recommended by dermatologists
- It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar
- Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Description for Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
Dove Cream Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with Dove’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin. The mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away.
This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where a regular soap bar might leave your skin feeling dry and tight, a Dove White Bar leaves it feeling soft and smooth.
It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
Washing with regular soap can cause skin to feel dry, tight and irritated as some cleansing ingredients strip skin of essential nutrients. What makes Dove different? Its gentle cleansers help your skin retain its natural moisture and its mild formula is kind to your skin.
Dove is the No.1 Brand recommended by dermatologists in India.
For best results, lather up your Dove Beauty Bar and massage the smooth, creamy lather over your face and body before rinsing thoroughly. For soft, smooth hands, you can also enjoy regular hand-washing throughout the day with your Dove bar. Soap may dry out your hands, but the classic moisturizing formula of Dove bars will leave skin softer, smoother and more glowing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
● The soap lathers less than regular soaps and cleaning is also less effective, eg. It does not completely remove oil or smell of food from hand after a meal
● I observed that the soap does not make the bathroom floor slippery unlike other soaps
● This leaves a nice fragrance on our body after a bath and I could feel that the body has a sense of moisturisation where I does not feel very dry. The skin felt smoother as well
● There is no TFM label on the cover and this is because this soap contains more fillers that helps in skin beautification and moisturisation
● I paid Rs.167 for three soaps of 100 grams each; so each soap costs Rs.55.50 and I rate FIVE stars. There is another pack of three soaps of 75 grams each that sells for Rs.138, which is less economical where you have to pay Rs. 61.50 for 100 grams
** Soap Buying Guide **
● There are two types of soaps, viz., Toilet Soaps and Bathing Bars
● Soaps are made of fatty acids on a base and surface active agents are added as fillers. The difference between the above two soap types is based on the Total Fatty Matter contained the the soap. Typical fatty matter present in soaps are fatty acids like oleic, stearic and palmitic acids. The more the 'fatty acids to filler' ratio; the more the TFM value
● Toilet Soaps are used for body cleasing and Bathing Bars are used for beautification of the skin
● The higher TFM in a soap contributes to better cleasing action. The lower the TFM means it has higher fillers. Adding fillers will also help manufacturers to reduce the cost
● Soaps with TFM above 75% are good for cleaning and less than 60% is poor for cleaning.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is good. But the same is available in the market at a cheaper price.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer