- Item Weight: 18 g
- 2 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: Generic
- ASIN: B01LTI203Q
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 345 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Digital LCD TDS3/TEMP/PPM TDS Meter Water Tester Filter Pen Stick
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- This is a digital TDS meter tester, for test the filter water quality purity, check the performance of your water filter, check for hardness (1grain 17ppm), make sure you always drink pure water
- This item can be used in water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) drink quality monitoring, pools, spa's, aquariums and hydroponics
- Taking Temperature Measurements 1. Once the meter is on, the temperature function can be used at any time, in or out of liquid. 2. Press the TEMP button. The display will switch to temperature (in Celsius only). 3. To return to TDS mode, press the TEMP button.
- Precautions 1. The meter is not water-tight. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit. 2. Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight. 3. Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit.
- Taking TDS Measurements 1. Remove the protective cap. 2. Turn the TDS meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel. 3. Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the max. immersion level (2"). 4. Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles. 5. Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the HOLD button to view the reading out of the water. 6. If the meter displays a flashing 'x10' symbol, multiply the reading by 10. 7. After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap.
Specifications for this item
|Ball Material Type||Plastic|
|Item Weight||18.0 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||CB18845|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a digital TDS meter tester. For testing the filter water quality purity, check the performance of your water filter, check for hardness (1grain=17ppm), make sure you always drink pure water. Features: 100 percent brand new and high quality. This item can be used in water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) drink quality monitoring, pools and spas, aquariums, hydroponics. Hold Function: Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording. Auto-off Function: Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Dual Range: Measures form 0-999ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1,000 to 9,990ppm, the resolution is 10ppm, indicated by drinking x 10 image, factory calibrated. Range: 0-9990ppm. Accuracy: +/-2 percent. Battery: 2 x 1.5V button cell battery (included). Note: Do not drop the entire TDS meter in water of dip beyond the maximum immersion level. This unit is not water-tight and is not covered under the warranty if water enters the unit. Item size:155 millimeter x 28 millimeter x 15 millimeter. Weight: 68 gram. Package Included: 1 TDS meter tester. 2 1.5V button cell battery. 1 user manual. 1 original leather case.