Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
UNO R3 Development Board ATmega328P ATmega16U2 with USB cable for Arduino
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader.
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P), Operating Voltage 5V
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
No issues with soldiering or anything. the main chip is DIP / Removable. Also, it doesn't uses CH340 chip for USB to serial, which is used by many cheap clones, so it doesn't need any additional drivers. Tested with Windows XP and Windows 7 32bit.
How to Use
1. first download and install the Arduino IDE from the official site Arduino.cc. It will show warning for not signed drivers, ignore those warning and continue.
2. then plug-in the USB cable with Arduino board
3. Windows will detect a new device and start installing drivers from it. Windows installed driver dated 24-Nov-15, version 126.96.36.199 (look under Ports section in device manager)
4. now start Arduino IDE, select the com port from the tools menu
5. open the blink program from examples folder and click upload
In a few secs, TX RX LEDs on board will blink showing data activity. then our blinking LED program will run.
Note to Seller
Faulty USB Cable
The USB cable provided by the seller was faulty, it was able to power the board but not able to make any data connection, so windows was not able to detect the board. Then I used my printer's USB cable and the board was detected/worked fine. Seller should test these cable before sending the package.
Error process returned not zero result code:1
so tell me what should i do to solve
Otherwise i need my money back
And i receive board is mad in China its written backside of the board
Although I must admit the push button was kinda dirty but it came off with a wipe so all good
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!
If anyone planning to buy this, go for it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good and packed with care . the uno board is working properly. And but delivery delayed by a day. .Published 15 days ago by Pavan
The Arduino Uno board is working fine . I got it delivered very quickly.
I bought it for Rs.450 which is cheaper than the price I get at Rich street, Chennai. Read more
I'v ordered this item but i dont get it...confermation sms has come but the item is invisible.....and money also didnt get back too....this is too much ......total waste of money..Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer