- Looking to save on this book? List 5 or more Used Items for sale on Amazon Local Finds within 7 days of this purchase and get Rs.250* cashback. Offer available only to customers in the cities of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Post Free Ad.
The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living: Featuring new translations of Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius Paperback – Import, 28 Nov 2016
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If Stoicism is becoming trendy, you can credit, or blame, Mr. Holiday.
The Daily Stoic follows up on the success of [The Obstacle Is The Way] by providing a year of quotations and life lessons drawn from the three great Stoic sages.
A generous gift of guidance on modern living culled from a canon of wisdom hatched long ago.
A richly rewarding spring of practical wisdom to help you focus on what's in your control, eliminate false and limiting beliefs, and take more effective action. Make The Daily Stoic your guide and you will grow in clarity, effectiveness, and serenity each day!
A treasure for managing our choices, overcoming self-deception, and learning to act according to the true worth of things
Whether you're a lowly cubicle slave or a US Senator, this book will help you find your still center.
The Daily Stoic is a treasure for managing our choices, overcoming self-deception, and learning to act according to the true worth of things while keeping the common good always in view. Caring for the soul in this way makes not only better people, but a stronger society too.
Really digging this.
Praise for The Obstacle is the Way:
'A book for the bedside of every future - and current - leader in the world.
[The book that's] turning the entrepreneurs and the moguls into hard-wired stoics
Ryan Holiday is part Machiavelli, part Ogilvy ... this whiz kid is the secret weapon you've never heard of.
Daily doses of practical, uplifting philosophy from the bestselling author of <i>The Obstacle is the Way</i>.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Business, Strategy & Management
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Religion > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy