D-Link DCS-700L Wireless Day/Night Baby Monitor Camera w/Audio & Remote Viewing
|Price:||2,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Audio Sensor
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
• Night Vision - Infrared LEDs turn on automatically when it gets dark • Sound & Motion Detection - Alerts you of detected motion or loud noises, such as your baby crying • Push-to-Talk - Speak and then listen as your child responds to the sound of your voice • 5 Classic Lullabies - Soothe your baby with any of 5 gentle lullabies • Interchangeable Accent Color Ring - Includes pink and blue accent ring • Monitor Anytime, From Anywhere - Check in from your mobile device using the free mydlinkTM Baby app Technical Specifications Camera Hardware Profile 1/5" VGA megapixel progressive CMOS sensor 16 ft night vision with infrared LEDs Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on Built-in microphone and speaker 4x digital zoom Focal length: 2.44 mm Aperture: F2.4 Angle of view: (H) 57° (V) 42° (D) 68°
Top Customer Reviews
IF you want to work in your kitchen and still want to know when you baby wakes up try other Audio/sound product.
Just does the job to monitor ur kid from.anywhere.
1.I really like the design factor and it seems to be a well thought and designed product, down to the detail of providing both pink and blue covers.
2. The setup for the most part is a breeze and at max you might need to reset the device once if it doesn't work in one try.
3. The features are excellent namely
a: Video and Audio feed.
b. Two way Audio, you can listen and speak and the other end will hear you.
c. You can remotely run lullabies (5 preset) into the camera.
d. NIGHT MODE, I tried it in pitch dark and I could still see everything just fine in the camera feed coming in.
e.ANYWHERE ACCESS , yes you can see the feed no matter where you are in the world over the APP and use all the features.
Nothing major here but just a few :
1. The feed quality could have been a little better, it is strictly average, good enough to see but get extremely pix-elated on zooming the video.
2. The account sign in which is needed for seeing the feed is iffy and takes a lot of time getting signed in and does disconnect on its own.
Overall I am extremely satisfied with the product, just wish the video quality was a bit better even if at a slightly higher price point.
Once synced, the camera gives decent live feed and sound over wifi.
I used this cam for monitoring my baby and watching his activity when I out of home.
When I miss my baby i connect through my mobile Nokia 520 through Dlink baby monitoring camera and watch him online.
but this need High speed of net which is required for phone and camera in home.
This camera dont have online angle setting and audio is not that much good.
U can listen in phone but spoke though phone will not get clear voice in camera and voice very slow.
Overall camera fullfill the need.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to use.. One time initial set up..
Color stream is dark..
The black & white stream is good
Do not rely on the baby movement sensor indicators. Read more