- Paperback: 551 pages
- Publisher: CareerCup; 6th (Indian Reprint) edition (2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984782869
- ISBN-13: 978-0984782864
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.8 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 100 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #59 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
Cracking the Coding Interview Paperback – 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHANGES BETWEEN THE INDIAN EDITION AND THE US EDITION: The Indian edition uses a larger page size which substantially reduced the number of pages. Additionally, some less relevant content was removed and placed in a free downloadable PDF. Link to the PDF is provided in the book. For more details, please see http://qr.ae/RgapEI.
I am not a recruiter. I am a software engineer. And as such, I know what it's like to be asked to whip up brilliant algorithms on the spot and then write flawless code on a whiteboard. I've been through this as a candidate and as an interviewer.
Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition is here to help you through this process, teaching you what you need to know and enabling you to perform at your very best. I've coached and interviewed hundreds of software engineers. The result is this book. Learn how to uncover the hints and hidden details in a question, discover how to break down a problem into manageable chunks, develop techniques to unstick yourself when stuck, learn (or re-learn) core computer science concepts, and practice on 189 interview questions and solutions.
• 189 programming interview questions, ranging from the basics to the trickiest algorithm problems.
• A walk-through of how to derive each solution, so that you can learn how to get there yourself.
• Hints on how to solve each of the 189 questions, just like what you would get in a real interview.
• Five proven strategies to tackle algorithm questions, so that you can solve questions you haven't seen.
• Extensive coverage of essential topics, such as big O time, data structures, and core algorithms.
• Techniques to prepare for and ace the soft side of the interview: behavioral questions.
• For interviewers and companies: details on what makes a good interview question and hiring process.
About The Author
Gayle Laakmann McDowell is the founder and CEO of CareerCup.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If you already own one 5th edition, you'll definitely find HUGE difference in page quality.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category