Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Canson Montval 300 GSM A5 Pack of 20 Fine Grain Sheets
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Suitable for: Watercolour, gouache and acrylic
- Archival; Standard & Longevity guarantee; Mould-resistant treatment.
- Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives
- Suitable for Wet-on Wet Technique
- Polypacks of 20 sheets; Size - A5 (14.8 x 21 cm); 300 GSM
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Canson Montval 300 GSM paper is a 100% cellulose cold pressed paper for all wet techniques like watercolour, gouache & acrylics.
Montval paper is ideal for watercoulor artists and students.
Montval paper is acid free, archival, mould resistant and untainted by any optical brightening additives.
Thickness - 300 GSM
Texture - Fine Grain (Cold Pressed)
Size - A5(14.8 x 21 cm OR 5.8 x 8.3 inches)
Pack of 20 Fine Grain Sheets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Paper is not white (it's off-white) while it may not matter for many but in case you are one of those who do not use white color and want to use white of the paper for things like sun, water, clouds etc. this affects badly.
2. The paper can not take many washes. Some times I have faced issues with 2-3 washes. The paper starts to wear out. Maybe I am still learning so I may have done something wrong here.
For those who want to use this because they are learning and can't afford to buy Arches and other brands, please wet the paper once of twice and then use some masking tape and stick it to the drawing board. This practice is very common with watercolor paper and it doesn't indicate that the paper is bad.
So what's good?
1. After finishing, the painting looks good. The paper holds up after all it's a 300gsm paper so definitely better than the drawing paper (poster paper) :)