auto-hp family

on 27 December 2016
Its the best lighting cable n very strong compare to others company .... alternative for BELKIN the colour is beautiful wire thickness
Is very good and packing is super . Best part it is german made .... higly recommend.....
review image review image review image
Looks and feels like a very high quality product. After about five months of usage, the casing with logo on the lightning connector side seems to have become loose and it does slide when plugging into the phone. Not a major issue though.
on 27 July 2017
I wish there was a 0 rating available.. Worst product.. after a month it started showing the error 'This accessory is not supported' and when I called the Amazon Customer Support they told me that they can't help as the return window is closed.

1. The product is Amazon Fulfilled with 6 months warranty.
2. There is no service centre for the same in bangalore.
3. And the so called supervisor of the Consumer support executive asked me to go to any brand USB service centre and get it replaced. I was denied to know the name of the supervisor. How lame can one be.
on 1 April 2017
Only a few days I could use... after that I could not use anymore. I think it's common problem of unoriginal cable? I really do not know what is problem? Cable itself or software?
on 10 February 2017
Superb build quality and finish. Does the job perfectly. It seems to be charging my 3 year old 5s faster than the OE cable.
on 7 March 2017
Excellent quality cable, wish we had bought it earlier. Would recommend it as a travel cable to anyone who needs an additional iPhone cable.
on 22 May 2017
Excellent , a German product but produced in China, inspite of this still excellent so far
on 9 March 2017
I have been using for 3 months now. It is working fine; appears to be quite sturdy.
on 2 April 2017
Pros: Sturdy cable. Won't break easily. Nice aesthetics

Cons: Won't work with Apple adapters which means that you can use this only with USB ports.
on 30 January 2017
Well , had given a good review earlier, but this stopped working after the 7th month.
I think there are a lot of complaints on this cord , suspiciously most start after the 6th month of warranty.
Well - money lost