Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
BlackBerry Leather Flip Shell for BlackBerry Q10 - Black
|Price:||1,110 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Genuine Blackberry Accessorydurable, lightweight shell plus Hand crafted, Genuine leather Flip closureconvenient Flip closure can Also be Folded into an upright standpower saving technology Extends battery Life
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Genuine blackberry leather flip case has been specifically been designed to fit your phone allowing access to all buttons and features whilst the case is still on. The magnetic flip cover covers your screen protecting it from those annoying scratches on your screen. The magnetic flip cover also has two foldable back flips so that your blackberry can be held in two angles to view videos, watch a picture slide show or to a BB Video call.As the case has been designed and manufactured by blackberry the case acts like a holster so you can have different ring tones whilst in the holster and even pick up a call by simply removing the flip.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The only thing preventing me from providing a 5-star review is that it is a little awkward making phone calls with this cover on the phone, because if you were to hold it flat against itself (folded behind the phone), it slides a little, and if you leave the flap dangling, it looks really strange. That's a very minor problem for me, though.
Overall, it's a high-quality product, and it's helping me become a BlackBerry fan again. I recommend it.
- Great looking case, the leather and logo are fantastic
- Great backing that securely holds the Q10 in and keeps your phone safe from drops
- Great flip magnet that always turns the phone off/on at the right time. Plus when you swing the flap all the away around it does not turn the phone off from the back, big plus!
- It is awkward to hold while making a phone call or texting. It for some reason makes it more difficult in the hands to hold.
- If you are a heavy user of your phone (like I am) you will start to see the leather in the center wear away only after a month.
- The clip at the top snapped. This is the ultimate reason I am getting a different case. This case only works as long as that clip holds its tension. Once that goes, the case is not really helpful.
Hope that helps, thanks for reading!
Until the top clip started to lose it's 'grip' - I tried to bend it back, but it had no effect. Sent it back as defective, assuming it's a design flaw.
Fix the clip, and you've got a pretty good thing here...but I'm not interested in trying again, as I've converted back to an open-face style case.