BLACK+DECKER HD555KA50 13mm 550 Watt Impact Drill Kit (Orange, 75 Accessories)
|Price:||2,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,196.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Wattage: 550 watts, Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Material: Engineered Plastic, Color: Orange
- Item Dimension: 270mm x 200mm x 90mm
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Drill, 75-Pieces Accessories, 1-Piece Kit Box
- 6 months on product
- 550 watt 13mm VSR hammer drill with 75 accessories
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
The Black + Decker HD555K50 is fitted with a 2 finger trigger allowing better comfort particular when operating the trigger on repetitive tasks. Also fitted is a lock on switch meaning the trigger can be locked on when operating the tool for extended periods of time, for extra comfort and ease of use.
The HD555K50 is a versatile tools and can be used for any medium DIY tasks such as drilling into wood as well as concrete, masonry, plasterboard, metal or plastic. From home repairs to flat pack furniture assembly or blind installing, this drill can handle all these tasks.
This Black + Decker corded hammer drill is fitted with forward and reverse that is located above the trigger making it easy to switch direction between applications. Variable speed provides gentle start and full control in all materials.
With a 13mm durable chuck the drill bits can be changed easily. Also supplied with a useful depth stop to make sure that you drill the holes in your material to the correct depth. Side handle provides easy 2 hand operation.
The Black + Decker HD555K50 has been developed as a drill to use around the home whether hanging pictures and shelves or just general repairs. The hammer mechanism with 0-45000 beats per minute ensuring that this machine drills extremely quickly and efficiently into brick and concrete. When drilling into wood, metal, plasterboard or plastics the hammer mechanism can be switched off meaning this is a great drill for the general user.
Hammer Drill Fixing Kit
Comprehensive kit for The Create-It-Yourself’er (CIY) who is a new type of young consumer with a passionate attitude towards Home Improvement. Young, tech-savvy and the on the lookout for inspiration. Requires inspirational ideas for projects.
This kit containing the all around accessories provide users almost all fixing solutions on different surface types like masonry, brick, plasterboard, wood.
High quality plastic kit box for safe storage of power tool and all accessories.
HSS-R Metal Drill Bits
A general-purpose bits for drilling soft steel and non-ferrous metals.
Masonary Drill Bits
General purpose bits for drilling in concrete, brick and masonry.
Slotted Screwdriver Bits
Ideal for traditional cabinet making.
Phillips Screwdriver Bits
Ideal for general joinery and construction.
Pozidriv Screwdriver Bits
Ideal for more demanding jobs requiring greater torque.
Plastic Anchors and Screws
Ideal to hold fixings in the wall.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
● Depth Gauge
● Chuck Key
● 3 Masonry Drill Bits
** Finish, Build & Features **
● The drill is very sturdy and feels solid
● Its Orange in clour and good build-finish
● Power cable is standard 2 pin plug and cable length is around 2 meters
● Chuck is of 13mm
● There is reverse rotation
● Hammer function can be activated by a toggle switch
● Drilling can be Kept On by a lock switch
** Performance **
● The cable is only 2 meters in length; so you defintely need extension cord
● There is a rubber clench on the drill where the Chuck Key can be securely latched on when not in use
● The drill bits than came along with this is of very low quality. I purchased a set of Bosch Masonry Bits and another set of Wood Bits
● The Depth Gauge can be adjusted to work as a stopper while drilling to prevent from over-drilling
● The speed is variable; speed increases as we apply more pressure on the trigger. If you press the lock switch with the trigger pressed down, the trigger will lock at ON position until you unlock it
● The hammer function is useful while drilling on masonry or concrete
● The reverse function helps to release the bit if it gets jammed inside the masonry
● The vibrations are shielded to an extent; still we feel it especially while hammer drilling
● There is heat produced while drilling; but that is normal. I have not yet had the need to use this continuously for more than a minute.Read more ›
1. Good balance even without the handle.
2. Hammer function is very good for any type of masonry work.
3. The screws and rawl plugs are very good quality in the kit.
4. Case is also good quality.
1. With kit comes with 5 masonry and 5 Metal drills. All of them are useless. They are very low quality. I used 6mm masonry drill bit to drill one hole in ceramic tile and 2 holes in concrete pillar after which it wore off.
2. Metal drill was not able to go into steel plates for wall hanging.
To summarize, the machine is very good but the kit option is only good if you need a good case for the machine. Other things provided in the kit are useless. Just buy KR554RE "Without kit", and you can buy good bosch drill bits at the same cost of kit.
Baught the kit in lightening deal for Rs. 2099
Value for money purchase from Amazon Great India Sale
sounds strong/feel very handy both direction play.Make is truly a "pro" style.Only thing is its not fullfilled by amazon so packaging is poor and when i receive cover was torn a part.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1. The Chuck wobbles when you run the drill at low speeds.
2. It makes a huge noise on low speeds.
3. Lacks power.
4. In all bad design and bad workmanship.
Drilling into wood and concrete worked well. Working with screws failed. may be I need to experiment more.Published 2 days ago by ravi kiran