BLACK + DECKER HD555KA50 13mm 550 Watt Impact Drill Kit (Orange, 50 Accessories)
|Price:||2,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,196.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Wattage: 550 watts, Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Item Dimension: 270mm x 200mm x 90mm
- Package Contents: 550W 13mm Hammer Drill, Chuck key, 5 x HSS Drill Bits, 5 x Masonry Drill Bits, 5 x 50mm Screwdriving Bits, 1 x Plastic kitbox, 10 x 25mm Screwdriving Bits, 25 x Plastic anchors and Screws
- Warranty: 6 months comprehensive on the product
- 550 watt 13mm VSR hammer drill with 50 accessories
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
The Black + Decker HD555K50 is fitted with a 2 finger trigger allowing better comfort particular when operating the trigger on repetitive tasks. Also fitted is a lock on switch meaning the trigger can be locked on when operating the tool for extended periods of time, for extra comfort and ease of use.
The HD555K50 is a versatile tools and can be used for any medium DIY tasks such as drilling into wood as well as concrete, masonry, plasterboard, metal or plastic. From home repairs to flat pack furniture assembly or blind installing, this drill can handle all these tasks.
This Black + Decker corded hammer drill is fitted with forward and reverse that is located above the trigger making it easy to switch direction between applications. Variable speed provides gentle start and full control in all materials.
With a 13mm durable chuck the drill bits can be changed easily. Also supplied with a useful depth stop to make sure that you drill the holes in your material to the correct depth. Side handle provides easy 2 hand operation.
The Black + Decker HD555K50 has been developed as a drill to use around the home whether hanging pictures and shelves or just general repairs. The hammer mechanism with 0-45000 beats per minute ensuring that this machine drills extremely quickly and efficiently into brick and concrete. When drilling into wood, metal, plasterboard or plastics the hammer mechanism can be switched off meaning this is a great drill for the general user.
Hammer Drill Fixing Kit
Comprehensive kit for The Create-It-Yourself’er (CIY) who is a new type of young consumer with a passionate attitude towards Home Improvement. Young, tech-savvy and the on the lookout for inspiration. Requires inspirational ideas for projects.
This kit containing the all around accessories provide users almost all fixing solutions on different surface types like masonry, brick, plasterboard, wood.
High quality plastic kit box for safe storage of power tool and all accessories.
HSS-R Metal Drill Bits
A general-purpose bits for drilling soft steel and non-ferrous metals.
Masonary Drill Bits
General purpose bits for drilling in concrete, brick and masonry.
Slotted Screwdriver Bits
Ideal for traditional cabinet making.
Phillips Screwdriver Bits
Ideal for general joinery and construction.
Pozidriv Screwdriver Bits
Ideal for more demanding jobs requiring greater torque.
Plastic Anchors and Screws
Ideal to hold fixings in the wall.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Hey everyone! I bought this Drill machine a long time back ,maybe an year I guess.Recently my friend asked me to order for him also.So, I bought another one. My review will be based on my 1 year experience with this product.As far as I believe , most of the guys are confused between this one from Black & decker and BOSCH. Well BOSCH is probably the most popular and surely the best tools and stuff manufacturing company.But their products are far more expensive.So is this black & decker drill machine worth for the asking price.? Read my review to find out.
■► INBOX CONTENTS:
● Drill Machine
● front Handle
● Depth Gauge
● Chuck Key
● 4 Drill Bits (5mm, 6mm ,8mm ,10mm)
●You get 4 drill bits with it and they should be fine for most functions,The quality is good.Anyway you can buy another drill bit set from amazon if you want more drill bits.
●The cable is very small at 2M ,so please buy an extension cord as well.
● Using the depth ruler: If you want to drill to a depth of 2" you adjust the guide to 2" shorter than the drill bit so that it contacts the wall, timber etc when you've reached that depth.
● You can vary the speed easily.
● Hammer function and reverse screwdriving are both very useful and a life saver.
●It does get slightly heated if you use it continuously for 1-2 mins.Anyway that's normal and you need not worry ,Just give it a break of few secs .
■►Other than drill, it comes with these two features aswell:
●Hammering Action : This drill machine also offers a hammering action which is responsible for making drilling holes in walls, wood and metal much easier and effortless ways too.
●Reverse Function :This power tool also supports reverse function so that you are able to perform your screwdriving applications for assembling furniture and fixing loose door hinges without any hassle.It can be really helpful if the bits get jammed inside concrete.
●●[DESIGN & BUILD QUALITY]
-The build quality is exceptional. I looks like the body is made from hard polycarbonate material.The form factor of both drill and driver is great. I have average sized hands and find both to be very comfortable in hand. I definitely prefer the balance in hand over the 18v. I find myself using my middle finger on the trigger which gives more control.It is specifically designed for convenient and hassle free working, The Drill machine has an optimal grip that increases the stability while drilling. It comes with a unique pistol type handle which makes drilling hard to complete and places a smooth task.
The drill and impact both perform well. The drill chuck is pretty straight with very little wobble. Impact has a little bit of play, but never seemed like an issue in actual use. Even after an year of usage the drill machine looks new and works flawlessly.This drill is designed for DIY tasks around the home or at the workplace. It ideal for all types of wood, metal and masonry jobs with a decent all-round performance.
●Power Required: 550 Watt
●Chuck Capacity: 13mm
●Impact Rate: 0 - 47,600 BPM
●Speed: 0 - 2,800 RPM
●Max Drilling Capacity: Wood - 20 mm, Steel - 13 mm, Masonry: 13 mm
●Cable: 2m long
■►Is Black and Decker a good brand?
-Historically, Black and Decker has been the best brand in power tools, but the company's foray into consumer goods pulled it away from its roots and caused a significant hit to its reputation. As a result, such companies as Bosch,DeWalt and Festool now dominate the professional tool market.Anyway the quality of their products are exceptionally good when you take the price tag into consideration.
SO IS IT WORTH BUYING OVER THE BOSCH ONE?
-If both are selling for the same price then go for the BOSCH 550w drilling machine .But sadly that's not the case ,The BOSCH 550w Drilling machine sells for twice its price tag.So In my opinion ,There is no need to spend anything more for a drilling machine for household usage. Go for this drilling machine from B&D.
Thanks for reading my review. I hope my review was able to help.
Finally ,please spend a sec to leave a thumbs up. I would really appreciate that.
● Depth Gauge
● Chuck Key
● 3 Masonry Drill Bits
** Finish, Build & Features **
● The drill is very sturdy and feels solid
● Its Orange in clour and good build-finish
● Power cable is standard 2 pin plug and cable length is around 2 meters
● Chuck is of 13mm
● There is reverse rotation
● Hammer function can be activated by a toggle switch
● Drilling can be Kept On by a lock switch
** Performance **
● The cable is only 2 meters in length; so you defintely need extension cord
● There is a rubber clench on the drill where the Chuck Key can be securely latched on when not in use
● The drill bits than came along with this is of very low quality. I purchased a set of Bosch Masonry Bits and another set of Wood Bits
● The Depth Gauge can be adjusted to work as a stopper while drilling to prevent from over-drilling
● The speed is variable; speed increases as we apply more pressure on the trigger. If you press the lock switch with the trigger pressed down, the trigger will lock at ON position until you unlock it
● The hammer function is useful while drilling on masonry or concrete
● The reverse function helps to release the bit if it gets jammed inside the masonry
● The vibrations are shielded to an extent; still we feel it especially while hammer drilling
● There is heat produced while drilling; but that is normal. I have not yet had the need to use this continuously for more than a minute.
● I have once used a long iron rod as the bit to drill a hole through 6 inch brick wall and worked fine
● If you master applying the right amount of pressure on the trigger, this can be used for fastening or unfastening screws, polish your car, etc. (provided you have the correct bits)
● I did also purchase '3M 1621 Safety Goggles' for protection of my eyes against any flying debris and dust while drilling
** I don't like these **
● This did not come with a case, and I could not find a suitable case to buy as well. Its not easy to store this without a case since insects may find their homes inside if kept unused for a long time. I have now reinforced the packing case it came in with Sellotapes as a make-shift case. Obviously, the price would not be the same if case is also included
● The power cable could have been longer. To drill a hole on the ceiling, you have to drag the extension code and that weight adds on to your hand fatigue
● The drill bits were of poor qualiy
** Value for Money **
● I have used this to drill on masonry, concrete, wood and PVC
● For me, this is serving my household drilling needs and is value for money for ₹2059/- which I paid in Feb-16 and rate FIVE stars
** Update after one year: Feb-17 **
● I have used this atleast once in a month for various tasks like fixing nail holes, polishing old granite sab, plumbing tasks and is a reliable workhorse
● Its been working fine without any issues and I am satisfied.