True Anti-Colic Glass Bottle with Protective Plastic Cover (240ml)
This item is currently not in stock.
- Patented Air Venting mechanism
- Made from strong, double layered Borosilicate glass
- Includes a protective plastic case.
- 2 additional nipples (size M & L) provided.
- Nipple sizes: size for 0-3 months, M size for 3-9 months and L size for >9 months.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
What is colic? All babies cry, but sometimes it may happen that a healthy, well-fed baby can cry for periods exceeding 3 hours a day! This condition of significant distress is know as colic.
The true causes of colic is still unknown, however, some medical experts believe it can be caused due to improper bottle feeding, as this can lead to burping, abdominal pain and otitis media.
What's wrong with conventional bottles? The lack of ventilation in most bottles, cause a vacuum to build up while the baby is feeding. This can cause problems inside the ear and lead to ear infections. At other times, if the air flow inside the bottle isn't balanced, babies can ingest too much air which can cause them to burp or spit up.
The 'Patented Anti-Colic Valve' located at the base of our bottles, helps to balance out the airflow, which in turn, ensures a smooth and controlled flow to milk to the baby.
* Thick Borosilicate Glass Body Why glass? Well, it's simply the safest choice. With glass, you don't have to worry about BPA or any other harmful substances that plastic bottles are associated with.
We have also provided an outer, protective plastic case (included in the box), which can prevent the bottle from breaking if dropped accidentally.
* Unique two way opening and joint free design: Two way opening means that you can clean the bottle easily, without having to worry about getting to the hard to reach places as with traditional bottles. The joint free design also prevents residue build up inside the bottle.
* Silicone nipples and valve: Silicone is an inert substance (i.e. it doesn't react with any other substances), which makes it an ideal choice to use in baby bottles.
Top customer reviews
So why 2 stars less - Only concern I have is that company is now selling very old stock which is of 2013 manufacturing and so the silicone used for valve and nipples which ages, is not so good if you are buying in 2017. The silicon like rubber sticks with other surfaces if placed in contact for long time. The recent orders I placed I received these old stock and nipples were sticking to each other and also to glass. When separated these tend to crack and nipple and valves have a likelihood of getting damaged. Reebaby needs to fix this and sell fresh stock only.
Inspite of all this I really got accustomed to it and started loving it because it was so easy to clean!!!
After it broke accidently by my toddler I purchased another brand and trust me I missed REEBABY,😥
This problem wasn't there with ReeBaby.....I am buying second one now....