|Item Height||29.2 Centimeters|
|Item Length||44.5 Centimeters|
|Item Width||19.1 Centimeters|
|Volume Capacity||25 Liters|
|Item Weight||160 Grams|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
|Warranty Description||1 year limited warranty|
AmazonBasics Ultra thin Foldable Day Pack - Light Blue, 25L
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ultra-thin foldable daypack with 25-liter capacity and 2-way zipper for secure closure
- Can be stuffed into its own zippered pocket for space-saving storage and compact portability
- Minimal padding to reduce space occupied
- Roomy main compartment, 1 front zipper pocket, internal zippered pocket, and 2 mesh side pockets
- Adjustable breathable straps ensure a proper fit and comfortable all-day use
- Ideal for carrying clothes and day essentials
- Capacity: 25 liters; Dimensions: 17.5 inches x 7.5 inches x 11.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer; 1 year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Untralight Packable Day Pack
Designed for everyday use or short travel adventures, the AmazonBasics ultra-light day pack works well as a carry-on, day-trip pack or small backpack. The go-anywhere bag offers a sleek stylish look and exceptionally useful packing space—all in a lightweight design that’s perfect for savvy, minimalist packers. The day pack’s adjustable breathable straps ensure a proper fit and comfortable all-day use.
- Ultra lightweight
- 2-way zipper
- Internal/external zippered pockets
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Stuffs into own pocket for space-saving storage
Space-Saving Compact Size
When not in use, the daypack can be stuffed into its own zippered inner pocket for easily stashing it just about anywhere. There’s no extra bag fee for bringing it along when traveling and then it can be quickly unfolded from its pocket when ready to use at your final destination. Or pull it from luggage and use it as a carry-on bag for excess items to avoid overweight-baggage charges.
Traditionally shaped, the AmazonBasics daypack provides several pockets for handy storage and convenient organization. In addition to its roomy main compartment, the backpack features one front zipper pocket for smaller items, an internal zippered pocket and two open-mesh side pockets that work well for a water bottle or umbrella.
Adding no unnecessary weight to your load, the AmazonBasics packable daypack weighs less than half a pound. Though it weighs next to nothing, it still provides a generous storage capacity, holding and organizing a wide range of necessities so you can enjoy being out and about knowing you have what you need.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
DESIGN & BUILD QUALITY:
- The backpack is made of double layered textured nylon fabric , kind of similar you find on drawstring sacks or umbrellas
- The entire backpack can be easily be folded into into a pouch that's attached inside the main compartment.
- The shoulder straps , considering the lightweight and foldable nature of the backack, are relatively comfortable and well padded with a thick mesh like material
- In addition to the very roomy main compartment there is a front zipper and two large(ish) side pockets for bottles. The zippers glide smoothly and feel of high quality
USING IT (CONS):
- The biggest issue I felt using the backpack was that because of its portable/foldable nature , its does not have any structural supports like plastic tubing or even a cardboard base whatsoever. Its literally just fabric stitched into the shape of a backpack. This means that they take the shape of whatever you put into it. If you use clothes it puffs up well and takes its original shape (as shown in the product pics) , but if you put anything heavy or firm like a tablet or a lunch box - the bag is going to sag with the weight and look ungainly. I feel that drawstring bags are able to handle and retain their shape better in this regard.
- Even with its reinforced stitching, shoulder straps and large capacity the bag is good only for lightweight use . Its good for holding a lot of clothes but wont hold up to carrying a lot of weight as the fabric appears to be the weakest link here , rather than the joints/straps.
- I felt it had more capacity that it could handle (clothes are ok) because of the thin fabric you would tend to not fill it up too much .... which again gives it an odd sagging shape
- The fabric stays wrinkled and does not look smooth anything like in the pictures
There are some good aspects of this backpack that make it useful in certain situations
- It has a very large capacity and yet folds complete to fit your pockets. Good for a day at the beach/park/zoo.
- I have the navy blue color and its much darker and looks better than the product pics
- The shoulder straps, considering its portable nature are well padded and comfortable
- Its water resistant
I feel that this backpack is in a somewhat weird place - It's large and made like a backpack but does not have the ruggedness nor the smart shape/looks of one. It has the portability and versatility of a drawstring sack but does not retain its shape as well when not fully filled. In the end it makes me feel conflicted about it and hence I'm giving it 3 stars